Sunday 13 November 2011

A writerly autumn

I've just got back from a week in London and have barely had time to reflect on recent weeks. Suffice to say, it's been a busy time from the writing angle. My appearance at Bewdley's OctoberFest was very enjoyable. I sold a few copies of A Passenger in Time and got a very positive reaction from the children and adults who came along - so thank you very much to all those keen readers and supporters and to the festival organisers and librarians who helped to make it happen (special thanks to Neville and James.)

Just before I disappeared off to London, I had an article published in the October issue of the British Journal of Wellbeing and, on my return, I discovered I'd had another article published in the delightful Acksherley! magazine. So I'm on a roll and decided to submit a new short story - The Idea of Marmalade - for BBC Radio Four's Opening Lines. Let's hope they like it.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

About me

My photo
Tony Gillam is a writer, musician and blogger based in Worcestershire, UK. For many years he worked in mental health and has published over 100 articles and two non-fiction books. Tony now writes on topics ranging from children's literature to world music and is a regular contributor to Songlines magazine.